Vredestein reviews by model
- The tires are durable and offer superior dry and wet traction
- The tread life is longer than competitors in the same category
- Predictable braking and responsive steering
- Minimal noise even at high speeds
- Durable internal construction
The data and user experiences that we have gathered suggest that the Vredestein HiTrac All-Season tires are worth the money. Drivers appreciated the smooth ride, durable construction, and road grip in all weather conditions.
This is an excellent tire for SUVs as they have off-road capabilities with predictable steering responses. For winter conditions, the test results were modest, suggesting that you're better off with a reputable brand of winter tires if you live in a place that experiences heavy snowfall.
- Unconditional warranty of 1 year
- Manufacturer warranty of 5 years / 45,000 tread warranty.
- Grips well in light snow and rain
- created with a rubber compound with a high silica concentration for all-season properties
- Good value for the money
- Resistance to hydroplaning
Vredestein’s Quatrac 5 is a solid all-weather tire with an exceptional grip around corners and steadiness on straight roads. The Quatrac 5 is a solid all-weather choice that handles wet roads exceptionally well, except for extreme snow conditions.
Further, the Quatrac 5 gives drivers a vigorous driving feel, making it impressive on long, winding roads. The tire feels very predictable, even at its limits.