Uniroyal reviews by model
- Quiet and comfortable ride
- Excellent grip on dry roads
- Can handle off-road terrain
- Good handling capabilities
- Long tread lifespan
Considering our research of the test results, we would recommend the Uniroyal Laredo tires only as a budget-friendly option for cross-country touring tires. While performing decently in all categories, except for braking on wet roads and overall handling, it didn't outperform the competing tires in any category.
It does well with grip on dry pavement, cornering traction, and steering capabilities. However, it needs a significant boost in grip on wet roads and slalom timing. The noise is tolerable but compared to the other tires in the tests, the Laredo tires were considerably noisier at high speeds on the highway.
The overall ride quality is balanced, but it's not as smooth as the other tires. Nonetheless, it is comparable to the other tires and is a suitable selection for SUVs and other light trucks for the price.
- Suitable for 85% of vehicles in the market, including passenger cars, minivans, SUVs, and crossovers as a broad-spectrum product
- Contains an optimized tread pattern for exceptional control and handling
- Long-lasting and durable
- Affordable option
After researching many all-season tire brands in the market today, we can conclude that Uniroyal has an exceptional product in their Tiger Paw Touring model. It’s an affordable option that is long-lasting and performs well, except in extreme conditions.