Nexen reviews by model
- Good off-road performance
- Good traction in light and heavy snow
- Quiet, smooth ride on paved roads
- Affordable price range
Based on this extensive research, we can see that the Nexen Roadian A/T Pro RA8 is an excellent tire choice for light trucks and SUVs if you are looking for an ideal all-terrain model that is affordable.
- Budget-friendly all-season tire
- Good dry and wet traction
- Quiet and comfortable for everyday driving
- Good value for the price
- Solid choice for everyday driving conditions
- Comfortable feel
- Smooth handling
- Good in hot and cold temperatures
Nexen N'Priz Ah8s are relatively mediocre tires for family-sized sedans. They are ideal for dry and wet road conditions as well as high and low temperatures, and they drive quite smoothly.
Despite the upsides, the Nexen N'Priz lacks durability and does not perform well in snowy or icy conditions. It is not a terrible tire for its moderate price, but take heed to its flaws.